Polaroid Black & White SX-70 Film
Film that’s made especially for Polaroid SX-70 cameras. Black and white SX-70 film has a lower film speed (ASA) to give you photos with a richer texture and finer grain. Just make sure you always shoot with lots of natural light. 8 photos in every pack.
- Classic white frame
- ASA: 160
- 8 photos per pack
- Contains a battery. Vintage cameras don't have a rechargeable battery, so there's one inside every film pack.
- Format: 4.2 x 3.5 in (107 mm x 88 mm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (79 mm x 79 mm)
- Compatible with Polaroid SX-70 cameras
- Develops in 5-10 minutes
- Made with pride in the Netherlands
The first film that developed in front of your eyes. When this film was released in 1972, it was described as ‘magic’. Just push the shutter button and watch the photo develop then and there - no human contact needed. It’s loved for its rich aesthetics. No wonder it’s still used by artists, professionals, and dreamers.