RODE Wireless Go II Wireless Microphone System
The world's smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. Meet the RØDE Wireless GO II, a new ultra-compact and extremely versatile dual channel wireless microphone system. Offering the same pocket-sized form factor and professional sound quality as the best-selling Wireless GO, with a host of incredible new features making it even more powerful and flexible, this is next generation wireless audio from RØDE.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system – record two sound sources simultaneously or use as a single channel wireless microphone
- All-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm analog TRS output, USB-C and iOS digital audio output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter as a failsafe against dropouts and other audio issues
- Ability to switch between mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
- Safety channel – records a second channel at -20dB as a backup in case the main channel distorts
- Complete control over all features and functions via the RØDE Central app
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life, plus a power saver mode
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Same small Package. New Features
The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. Just as the previous version, the system is the epitome of a ‘small wireless microphone’, with the microphone/transmitter (TX) weighing only 30g and the receiver (RX) only 32g. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application. The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
Professional & Easy
The Wireless GO II system auto-pairs in 3 seconds and transmits via RØDE’s all-new Series IV digital 2.4GHz transmission with a 128-bit encryption, that is optimised for operation in dense RF and Wi-Fi environments and delivers crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight). This dual channel microphone system can record two sound sources simultaneously - perfect for a wide range of filmmaking scenarios, from recording interviews to two-person vlogs. You can choose between mono or stereo modes which allow you to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production.
The Wireless GO II RX has the same dual-purpose clip-mount as the original so you can either clip it onto an item of clothing or camera strap, or slide the RX securely into the camera’s cold shoe. The Wireless GO II features a 3.5mm analog TRS output for plugging into cameras, plus a digital audio output via USB-C for plugging into smartphones, tablets and even computers. This universal compatibility with any device makes the Wireless GO II extremely versatile, ideal for everyone from filmmakers to YouTubers to business professionals. The Wireless GO RX is ultra-compact and super-lightweight, making your rig that much easier to carry. In addition, the in-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries will last up to 7 hours.
Backup on the Go
Another groundbreaking feature is its on-board recording capability. The Wireless GO II can record over 24 hours of audio directly to each transmitter (without the need for an SD card), ensuring a backup recording is always available in post-production in case of transmission dropouts and other audio issues. The new RODE Central app gives users access to firmware updates and advanced features. In addition to on-board recording, these include activation of the safety channel, which records a second track at -20dB in case the main channel distorts, a fine gain control that expands the three-stage pad to a 10-stage pad, and more.
Professional sound. Seamless connectivity
With the Wireless GO II, content creators can worry less about complicated technical set-up and concentrate on what they care about – filming great content. Whether reporting in the field, presenting at conferences or to-camera, or creating content for your business, the Wireless GO II TX is the simplest wireless microphone in the world.The Wireless GO II has been designed to deliver professional sound while being incredibly simple to use. Out of the box, the two transmitters come auto paired to the receiver and will remember which channel they’ve been assigned to in future, ensuring a seamless set up process every time.
Designed and manufactured at the RØDE facility in Sydney Australia, the Wireless GO delivers serious audio in an ultra-compact form factor – the perfect microphone for creators of any level of experience. Filmmakers, educators, business people – the Rode Wireless GO II Microphone System is the first choice for anyone creating great-sounding content.
In the Box
- 1 x Dual Channel Wireless Receiver
- 2 x Transmitters
- 3 x SC20 (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1 x SC5 (3.5mm TRS to TRS)
- 3 x Furry Windshields
- 1 x Carry Pouch