Rogue Flash Grid 45
Control light from your flash for wedding and event portrait photography with the new Rogue Flash Grid 45. Use one grid to create a circle of light with a 45-degree spread, or stack multiple grids to create smaller light circles. For example, stacking two Rogue Flash Grid 45 modifiers makes a smaller 25-degree “grid spot”. The Rogue Flash Grid 45 is one component of the modular Rogue Round Flash Magnetic Light Modifier system for camera flashes. Unlike other magnetic light modifiers, the unique design safely captures the neodymium magnets and keeps them in place. Designed with durable high impact polycarbonate materials that will not chip or break.
- Professional light control for a variety of situations
- Compact and lightweight weighing 30g and measuring 8 x 1.1 cm
- Compatible with Godox (V1, R100, and HR200 head for AD200), Geekoto (GT 250, GTR) and Westcott FJ80.
- Requires the Rogue PF Adapter (sold separately) to be compatible with Profoto flashes (A1, A1x, and A10)
- Can be used with rectangular speedlight flashes when combined with the Rogue Flash Adapter (sold separately)