Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Samyang 85mm f/1.4 AF Lens (Canon Fit)
Change the Standard - Full performance in a lightweight body
AF 85mm F1.4 EF is designed for amazing beauty and lifestyle portraits, provides smooth and beautiful images through bright Fno. To exceed the limit of the large and heavy 85mm AF lenses, it is designed to be smaller and lighter in order to maximize its portability.
Compact and lightweight AF 85mm lens for superior portability
Samyang AF 85mm F1.4 EF is designed with a bright aperture of F1.4. The new 85mm is formed of 9 elements in 7 groups, with 1 Hybrid aspherical lens. It also has Ultra Multi Coating, a feature used to reduce ghosting and lens flare. This lens provides smooth out-focusing and beautiful bokeh effect with excellent center resolution. The AF 85mm F1.4 EF lens is equipped with a variety of Samyang’s most advanced lens technologies, making it ideal for a variety of shooting situations – portraits, outdoor, pets and more. It is also lightweight and compact, weighs only 485g without lens caps and hood, maximizing portability and usability.
Compact and light-weight design
The lens only weighs in about 485g and measures 7.2cm long without the hood and rear cap. This compact lens also offers crystal clear image quality with minimized distortion and aberration.
Excellent Auto Focus performance
Samyang’s advanced technology offers very fast, accurate and quiet auto focus performance with DLSM(Dual Linear Sonic Motor). This AF 85mm F1.4 lens is ideal for a variety of shooting situations – portraits, outdoor, pets and more.
For more stable shooting and extended lifecycle, it provides maximum protection for the lens: camera protection against dust and moisture.
Ultra multi-coating(UMC) adoption
An Ultra Multi-Coating increased clarity and sharpness by reducing the lens flare and ghosting. It also minimizes unnecessary reflection of light in order to control the light transmittance to express the accurate color.
- A professional short-telephoto lens, perfect for creative portraiture and low-light shooting
- Fast 9-bladed maximum aperture for low light shooting and soft background blur
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- 4-stop optical Image Stabilizer reduces camera shake, enabling hand-held photography in low-light
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps supress internal ghosting and flare
- Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter