Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR Light Meter
Sekonic's new LITEMASTER PRO L-478DR meter is the world's first touch-screen-operated light meter. It has an array of unique, must-have features for both still and motion story tellers. Its compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use. The large LCD (2.7") displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen.
The L-478DR can be quickly calibrated to your camera using Sekonic's Data Transfer software and either Sekonic or X-Rite Brand targets or by manually inputting data to the DTS program or on the meter itself.
Keeping pace with wireless advancements, the L-478DR comes complete with exclusive PocketWizard® ControlTL® technology which combines light measurement and flash power control providing amazing control in your hand.
- Simple Operation - Comfortable to use with large colour LCD display.
- Flash Power Control - The Sekonic L-478DR features PocketWizard wireless technology enabling fingertip control of remote flashes connected to PocketWizard ControlTL receivers. Touch sliders to adjust power levels of Nikon or Canon Speedlights mounted on PocketWizard FlexTT5 transceivers or select studio flash units connected to ControlTL receivers.
- Flash Analysing Function - The L-478-series meters are especially useful when using flash to lighten shadows or reduce background detail. Thatâ€™s because they measure ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicate the percentage of flash in the total exposure.
- Exposure Profiling - Sekonicâ€™s pioneering Data Transfer Software*1 enables quick dynamic range mapping and meter calibration for the most precise control of light.
- Infinite Frame Rate / Shutter Angle - Special effects and light sources can push standard camera settings to their limits Thatâ€™s why the L-478 series also allows creating unique frame rates and shutter angles to .000 to enable precise exposure and lighting, producing the very best images and reduce time in postproduction.
- Illuminance or Luminance Meaurement - Brightness measurement in Lux or FC and cd/m2 or FL
- Swivel measuring head with retractable Lumisphere.
- Reflected light metering: with separate 5-degree reflected light attachment.
- Thirteen custom settings provide quick and easy setup of personal preferences for expanded use.
- USB upgradeable via Data Transfer Software (in CD-ROM included).
- Two convenient AAA dry cell or rechargeable batteries provide power.