Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
SpiderPro DSLR Dual Camera System v2
Designed by photographers, the SpiderPro Dual Camera System v2 is the perfect carrying solution for the professional sport, wedding, or event photographer looking for a strap-free system for two cameras. Take the weight of your cameras off your neck and shoot longer without fatigue. Your cameras will be comfortably secured, allowing more shots per shoot with easy access.
SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2
The Spider belt features a secure three-point release belt buckle to prevent the belt from coming loose while in use. The belt can be easily adjusted to the user’s belt size by lifting the high-strength Velcro strap and sliding the camera pad to sit comfortably on the hips. There is also a quick-adjust strap near the buckle that can be used to quickly tighten/loosen the belt slightly on the go. This belt has a pre-installed SpiderPro Camera Holster v2.
Second Camera Pad
This kit includes a camera pad that comes with a pre-installed SpiderPro Camera Holster v2. This Second Camera Pad is meant to be paired with our SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2 and will allow you to holster a second camera on your other hip!
SpiderPro Camera Holster v2
The SpiderPro Camera Holster features a two-position, self-locking design for both security and quick access in any shooting situation. The holster will automatically lock when you pair it with one of our Spider camera plates. To unlock the holster, lift the lock lever upwards and remove your camera. For even faster access, you can disengage the lock by pressing the lock lever up until it clicks and it will remain unlocked until you push the lever back down into the self-locking position. Keeping it in the 'unlocked' position, keeps your camera secure and easily accessible for a quick draw.
DSLR Camera Plates
The SpiderPro DSLR Camera Plate attaches to any DSLR using your camera's 1/4"x 20 tripod mount, and features anti-slip rubber pads for stable, secure installation and an anti-twist Spider pin for added security. The SpiderPro DSLR Camera Plate has (2) built-in 1/4"x20 mounts that can be used for your tripod plates, eliminating the need to switch plates.
Lens Collar Plate v2
The SpiderPro Lens Collar Plate v2 is specifically designed for longer lenses, such as 70-200mm. This attaches to your lens collar using the built-in Allen wrench and features both left and right Spider pins. By holstering with the Lens Collar Plate v2, your gear will balance better for a more comfortable experience, and there will be less stress on the camera's lens mount. For tripod use, the Lens Collar Plate features an Arca-Swiss style tripod profile, while anti-slip rubber grips and anti-rotation features keep the plate aligned with the lens.
- Ergonomic design to eliminate fatigue
- Durable, wear-resistant materials
- Heavy duty, triple-lock buckle keeps the belt secure
- Quickdraw access to your cameras
- Two-position, self-locking camera holsterCamera Plates have 1/4"x20 mounts for compatibility with all tripod adapter plates
- Belt fits waists 28 - 50 inches (71 - 127cm)
- Includes Lens Collar Plate for carrying cameras with longer lenses
- (1) SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2 + Camera Holster
- (1) Second Camera Pad + Camera Holster
- (2) DSLR Camera Plates
- (1) Lens Collar Plate v2
- We do not recommend moving the pre-installed Spider Pin.
- We pre-install a pin into the right side with Loctite to ensure a secure hold.
- If a pin is required for carrying on the opposite side, we recommend purchasing an additional Spider Anti-Twist Pin and installing separately.