Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Think Tank Logistics Manager 30 V2 Rolling Kit Bag
The Think Tank Manager Series is made up of professional strength, high capacity rolling cases designed for lighting gear, grip and large photographic equipment.
Think Tank understand what a production crew goes through: dropping and dragging their bags out of cars, up stairs, off-road and through gravel. Transport your complete studio in a single case that offers the highest level of protection at the lightest weight possible. These handmade cases provide durability for the long-haul and outlast the competition. The Manager series is the most efficient way to safely transport a large amount of photo and video equipment into the future.
- Pack and transport your entire studio in one case
- Armored plating and ballistic nylon exterior provide superior protection and durability
- Stabilizing, wide-set, shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions
- Lock the main compartment and secure your bag with the included lock and cable
- Customizable ID panels show the contents at a glance on the top and side of the bag
- Attachments for light stands or tripods (straps included)
- Fully customizable interior with excess dividers to protect small and large lighting equipment, including C-stands in the Production Manager 50
- Large zippered pocket on front lid for reflectors, umbrellas, extension cords, cables, etc.
- Robust handles on 3 sides for easy loading and unloading
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing your pocket wizards, gels, cords, tape, batteries, and other grip
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Added shock-absorbing wheels to Logistics Manager 30 and Production Manager 40
- Added customizable/moveable identification panel
- Reduced weight
- Upgraded Logistics Manager 30 front and side panel to Production Manager 40 style
- Replaced stretch material on sidepockets to ballistics fabric with ladder lock tightener
- Upgraded foot style on Logistic Manager 30
Holds up to an 800mm f/4, Multiple bodies and lenses, Flash heads, Power packs, Small light stands
Product Dimensions & Weight Logistics Manager 30 V2
Exterior Dimensions: 15.8” W x 30” H x 12.6” D (40.1 x 76 x 32 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 14” W x 27” H x 8.3–10” D (35.5 x 68.6 x 21–25 cm)
Weight: 16.9 lbs. (7.6 kg)
Exterior: All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable customdesigned wheels, antique plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner & dividers, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam & PE board stiffened dividers, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.