Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Elinchrom ONE Off Camera Flash Kit
Follow the Story Wherever it Takes You
Always be ready when inspiration strikes with the supremely compact and lightweight Elinchrom ONE. Weighing only 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), the ONE merges 131W of power, with features including a sealed Li-ion battery, USB-C Active Charging, TTL, HSS, bi-colour LED modelling lamp and a streamlined touch interface, all inside a low profile housing.
A portable, rugged and dependable off-camera flash equipped for your next adventure, wherever that may be.
- Supreme portability - Weighing only 1.5kg & more compact than a 70-200mm lens
- Engineered for efficiency - 131W of power generates a light output usually seen in 200+W units
- Integrated Li-Ion battery - Up to 725 full-power flashes on one charge & protection from the elements
- USB-C charge port - Charge from any USB-C source without proprietary spare batteries or chargers
- Active charging - Connect to a power source and continue shooting while charging
- OCF modifier mount - Profoto OCF & Elinchrom mount compatible via included adapter
- Touch screen interface - Intuitive & streamlined for an efficient user experience
- Bi-colour LED modelling lamp - Colour Temperature 2700 to 6500k, 3000 Lumen output, CRI 95
- Fast recycle times - Recycles in 0.9s at full power and maintains +/- 150K colour temperature
- Sync up to 1/8000s with HSS - Freeze motion, overpower ambient light & darken backgrounds
- TTL with manual lock - Enables a quick switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings
- Built-in Skyport Bridge Technology - Control from your computer with the Elinchrom Studio software
- Smart pro-active cooling - The ONE learns your shooting style and adapts its cooling cycle accordingly
- Removable tilt head - Detachable two-way metal tilt head with 7-8 mm umbrella
Keep a Low Profile
Add the versatility of an off-camera flash with light shaping capabilities to any kit while maintaining a minimal footprint with the Elinchrom ONE. Similar in weight and more compact than a 70-200mm lens, the ONE is ready to travel with you anywhere and everywhere.
Brave the Elements
Capable of producing 725 full-power flashes on a single charge, the Elinchrom ONE is ready for longer shoots; and the Li-Ion battery is sealed for enhanced protection from the elements while on location.
Never Lose Momentum
With Active Charging, the Elinchrom ONE can be connected to any USB-C power source and continue shooting while charging regardless of the battery’s power level, keeping your workflow uninterrupted.
Shape Your Story
Shaping light is at the heart of every great image you create. Designed around an unconcealed flash tube for optimal light spread, the Elinchrom ONE ensures you experience the beautiful light quality Elinchrom is known for.
Your Choice of Light Modifiers
Engineered to use the newly developed Elinchrom OCF modifier mount, the Elinchrom ONE is also natively compatible with most Profoto® light shapers, greatly expanding your selection of available light shaping tools. The included adapter enables secure mounting of light modifiers up to 1kg with the traditional Elinchrom bayonet. For larger Elinchrom Rotalux softboxes the ONE can be mounted inside the softbox via the Elinchrom Rotalux Indirect Octa Speedring (sold separately), and for other large Elinchrom accessories you can pick up an optional Elinchrom Profoto Adapter V2.
Do More with Less
Engineered for peak efficiency, the Elinchrom ONE utilises its 131 W of power to generate a light output usually seen in 200+W units, but with the benefit of supplying more flashes from a single charge. At 1m (3.3ft) and ISO 100, the ONE can achieve F-11.9, with the Diffusion Dome attached, and when combined with the Elinchrom 26cm Reflector, the achievable F-Stop increases to F-45.2.
With a touchscreen interface and quick menu, experience streamlined access to the ONE’s settings to ensure you never miss a chance to capture the moment.
Control your Setup. Simplify Your Workflow.
Utilise the built-in Bluetooth receiver to control Elinchrom ONE units from your device with the Elinchrom Studio software. Keep an overview of your lighting setup from the dashboard and quickly access each units’ most important settings even when they are out of reach. Any custom setup can be saved and reloaded when needed, saving you time for your next shoot.
1x Elinchrom ONE Head 20930.1
1x Elinchrom OCF Adapter 26346
1x Elinchrom OCF Diffusion Dome 25110
1x Elinchrom 65W USB-C Wall Charger 11052
1x Elinchrom USB-C Cable 1.8 m (5.9’’) 11053
1x Elinchrom ONE Case 33250
To find out more about the Elinchrom ONE, please read our FAQ blog HERE
|Size (Single Head):||23.0 x 16.5 x 10.5 cm|
|Type:||TTL Battery Flash Kit|
|Weight (Single Head):||1500 g|
|Power Ws:||131 Ws|
|Power Range:||7-131 Ws|
|Power Range (f stops):||5|
|Flash mode:||Manual / TTL / HSS (with Transmitter Pro)|
|Recycling time s:||0.06-0.9|
|Colour Temp °K:||5900 K Action / 5600 K HSS (±150 K)|
|Best Flash Duration:||Action: 1/7000s / Normal: 1/1530s (T0.1)|
|Flashes from one charge at min. Power:||LED Lamp Off: 9700 / LED Lamp on 100%: 3700|
|Flashes from one charge at max. Power:||LED Lamp Off: 725 / LED Lamp on 100%: 550|
|Power Source:||Lithium-Ion Built-in - 41.04Wh|
|Voltage Stabilisation:||Yes, +/- 0.5%|
|Modelling Light:||Dimmable 20w (120w equivalent) Bi-Colour LED, CRI 95, 3000 Lumen|
|Triggering:||Built-In Skyport (20 frequency channels, 4 Groups), Built-In Bluetooth|
|Auto Power Dumping:||Adjusts power settings automatically in real time|
|Fan Cooled:||Smart proactive cooling|
|Battery Charge Status:||On the display if ON and side logo if OFF|
|Charging Time (with 65W USB-C Wall Charger):||60m. (80%) – 100m. (100%) in Fast charge / 80m. (80%) – 135m. (100%) in Slow charge|
|Charging Time (with 18W 20000 mAh Power Bank):||80m. (80%) – 135m. (100%) in Fast charge / 105m. (80%) – 180m. (100%) in Slow charge|
|LED run time (LED only, min/max power):||10 hours / 90 minutes|
|Umbrella fitting (on tilt head):||7 – 8 mm|