Benro GH2F Folding Gimbal Head
The Benro GH2F is a feature-rich, sleek and slim gimbal head that supports an impressive 10 kg payload and is perfect for use with telephoto lenses and spotting scopes. The Benro GH2F is also the ideal solution for high-quality, vertical video shooting for social media, and it folds up into a portable package for quick, convenient travel.
- Foldable and compact for easy transportation.
- Supports 10kg, perfect for telephoto lenses and spotting scopes
- The rotating arm can be used as an L-bracket for Arca-Swiss style heads
- Long lenses can be mounted directly to the Arca-Swiss style mount pivot when the detachable arm is removed
- Pan and tilt adjustments, with pan scale and bubble level
- Includes ¼ and 3/8 accessory mounting threads
- Includes custom carry case
The Benro GH2F features separate adjustments for pan and tilt, with a pan scale and bubble level for added precision. Fine-tune your camera balance with the plate and arm scales for a smoother, balanced shooting experience. Both the ¼” and ⅜” threads on the bracket arm allow you to mount accessories, such as microphones, monitors and lights. The detachable arm can be folded up separately for even smaller storage, and when removed, you can mount a camera directly to the quick release clip on the bracket arm.
The detachable arm also features a dual Arca-Swiss clamp and plate so you can use it as an L-shaped quick release plate with any Arca compatible tripod heads. A custom carry case is included to hold the folded gimbal neatly and securely.
When your lens is heavy and you need to travel light, look no further than the GH2F gimbal head from Benro.
|19.5 x 17.5 x 10.0cm