Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Nissin Receiver Air R Nikon
The Receiver Air R is a game-changing new addition to the Nissin Air System (NAS) 2.4GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. Compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, 2.4GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to the usual issues caused by not having clear line of sight between transmitter and receiver, and provides coverage of up to 30 meters (98 feet). In addition, radio transmission ID technology gives each of the NAS-compatible devices a unique identity to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference.
The Nissin Commander Air 1 has been very well-received by camera users all over the world - the Receiver Air R adds a new dimension of flexibility to this already popular product. Combined with the Nissin Commander Air 1*, it allows a photographer to wirelessly control almost any kind of Nissin camera flash and original manufacturer’s flash in the current market with NAS and TTL & HSS support. Camera users who currently own a Canon, Nikon or Sony original flash will be able to make their existing flashes compatible with the Nissin Air System, utilising full TTL.
High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 seconds, zoom and manual power output can all be controlled wirelessly at a competitive price without giving up quality and reliability. What’s more, one Commander transmitter can control up to 21 separate Air R receivers, which can be programmed into three groups to give the camera user an almost limitless range of lighting options without having to spend precious time readjusting flashguns between shots.
This product is available as a kit with the Commander Air 1 included, or as a Receiver on its own. * Existing Commander Air 1 users: In order to control the Receiver Air R properly, the Commander Air 1 needs to be equipped with the latest firmware. Visit the Nissin website for further information.
- Compatibility: For Nissin, Canon, Nikon and Sony flashguns
- Wireless system: Radio
- Radio specifications: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Channel: 8 channels. Auto or manual select
- Flash groups: A, B, C (3 groups)
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Guide number: Low GN mode / High GN mode (default)
- Mode (set at NAS Commander): TTL, manual and manual zoom
- EV Compensation on flash: (TTL) -2.0 - +2.0 in ½ EV increments (manual)
- Each group can be adjusted independently or synchronised
- Manual output: 8 steps of manual output 1/128, 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1 - full power
- Manual zoom: Manual adjustment 24 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 85 / 105 / 135 / 200mm
- Continuous shooting speed: 10 shots per second
- Number of flashes: Approx 5000
- Transmission distance: Maximum 30 metres (dependent upon the environment)
- High Speed Synchronisation: 1/8000 sec (controlled by NAS Commander)
- External sync socket: Standard PC sync cable
- Mode: TTL, N, M zoom, no setting is needed, all settings controlled from the NAS commander
- Synchronisation modes: No setting is needed, controlled by NAS commander
- Mounting: Built-in stand, cold shoe / 1/4" tripod bush
- Dimensions: 60 (L) x 60 (W) x 50 (H) mm
- Weight: 55g (excluding batteries)