Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Elinchrom Softboxes are compatible with many flash brands - Add a Bracket!Elinchrom Litemotiv Parabolic Softboxes come without a bracket to give you the flexibility to chose one that suits you. Please select your desired bracket from the options below before you head to checkout:
The Litemotiv Parabolic produces the perfect circular catch-light!
Introducing the Elinchrom Litemotiv range, the parabolic extension to Elinchrom's Rotalux Deep Octa 70 and 100cm softboxes. These 16 sided softboxes produce close to perfect circular catch-lights, and come complete with a heavy duty bracket for the precise and easy positioning of any Elinchrom head.
- Exclusive fabric for exceptional light quality
- Sixteen sided softboxes, creating close to perfect catchlights
- Anodised rod colour coding for faster assembly
- Strong and stable bracket supports all Elinchrom units
- Additional brackets are available for Broncolor, Profoto and Bowens
- Removable rear cover for easier setup and shoot through functionality
- Two diffusers, inner and outer, for perfectly soft diffusion
- Without these diffusers, can be used as a giant beauty dish
- Unique to Elinchrom, deflectors fine tune the Litemotiv effect (sold separately)
- Available in 120 and 190 cm
The new material used in the Litemotiv softboxes is more durable than the Elinchrom Rotalux range. Improved heat and tear resistance ensures the longevity of your Litemotiv. Furthermore, a removable central ring of soft box material (the area closest to your flash head) allows for heat dissipation during extensive use of hot modelling lights, and can be replaced at a fraction of the softbox price should it get damaged.
The fabric of the Litemotiv softboxes is unique. It offers 30% more light output than Elinchrom's standard Rotalux fabric, also used for Portalite, while being just as lightweight. Get the most out of your flash heads with Litemotiv!
The double diffusion panels have been specialy designed to produce very soft light. The innner diffuser also incorporates a central circular panel to avoid any hotspot, thus offering the most homogenous light possible. It is possible to remove both diffusers to obtain a very crispy and contrasty light, similar to beauty dish... but much bigger!
Shoot Through Capability:
Removable rear cover allows for easy setup and shoot through capability.
Each soft box comes equipped with a velcro attachable inner diffuser and front diffuser. Use both together to create a beautiful soft light source, or remove the front diffuser (or both) to get a beauty dish style lighting effect. We recommend adding an Elinchrom Deflector set to your Litemotiv, to open up a variety of creative option.
Litemotivs come in two sizes, 120cm Deep and 190cm Deep